- Featuring a fully protected spray nozzle: the nozzle is protected within the cap allowing for easy access without having to remove the cap.
- CFC Cadmium and Lead-free.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Will resist petrol oil grease chemicals and most harsh environments to give long lasting high quality marks.
- More convenient for marking than a brush and tin.
- Can be used for spot marking floor area identification equipment marking hazard identification colour coding site marking etc.
- Excellent size and output economy for the price.
- The 492ml size offers approximately the same contents of spot marking paint as our standard 750ml aerosol paint.